Posted at Thursday, 23 March 2017 Last updated on Thursday, 20 April 2017
On 22 March 2017, Daniel Jackson took part in the Clyde & Co Emirates Insurance Association Conference on 'High-Rise Building Fires in the Middle East - The Risks and Challenges for Property Insurers' held in Dubai.
Posted at Tuesday, 21 March 2017 Last updated on Tuesday, 21 March 2017
There has been a lot of publicity, and rightly so, about fires in domestic tumble dryers caused by the ignition of lint on the heating elements. This article deals with an entirely separate cause of fires involving tumble dryers and these fires are becoming more common.